Páginas

domingo, 2 de junio de 2013

My last days in the paradise

Today is my last night here in my paradise. I am writing this entry with tears in my eyes because I don’t want to go home. I love my place here, I just can’t believe that my 9 months of EVS are already done. It was so fast.
My tears are not only because I am sad of leaving this beautiful place and ending such a great era of my life but also of happiness. I am so happy that I had the chance to come here and experienced and learned all of these new things, to get to know so many new people from everywhere, to meet friends for a life. It was an amazing time and I think I lived it the best way. I saw a lot, and did a lot. And now I am leaving a lot here but someday I will come back to visit my dream place and my friends who are here or somewhere all over the world. I love you all so much and wish you all the best for the future :)
My friends made my last days here unforgettable. You know about the main things that happened from the previous entries. All of this time my friends were around me making my time so great just being there. Yesterday night when we came back from La Gomera most of them were waiting for us and we went for a dinner in a guachinche (the typical restaurant) and we spend the whole evening together. As we were tired from the trip we didn’t go for a disco, but today we met again at noon. We had a great walk around the city seeing the sand carpets and having ice cream. After this they brought me to La orotava to see the biggest one and in this time Brendan and Marie made for us a Marroquies dinner. My last dinner was SO delicious. Thank you so much.
Everybody spend my last day here fully with me even they had a lot of other stuffs to do. I love you all so much and THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. These were the greatest months in my life.













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario