Páginas

lunes, 18 de marzo de 2013

Mid-term EVS evaluation


Well let me tell you about my EVS mid-term evaluation. We were 85 people and 7 of them were mentors, the other volunteers from whole Spain, but not at all of the volunteers. All of the sessions were really good organized even a little bit too much - it was hipper tiredful. But I am greatfull to all of the people who make this reality it was really useful for me.

Anyway it was really useful to meet all of the people and share ideas with them. Also all of the so much questionnaires that we had to fill in and the stories of the other volunteers and their projects gave me the opportunity to evaluate once again how good is my project and how happy I am with it.

Other point was that we started to think about the future which is coming pretty soon for me and the hard decision that I have to get - And now what? In my working group I saw all of the opportunities that I am thinking about chosen from different people. And now I have to make my decision for my personal and professional future. Will I use all of the things that I learned here to help to young people from Bulgaria to make their dreams come true, probably yes, or I will choose other option. Well this is the big question the answer of which I still don't know. But let's see, one of my friend told me that the decisions are coming by themselves according to the opportunities that you have and the efforts you are ready to make. So only the time will show how will I ended up and what expects me in my future.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario