Páginas

miércoles, 20 de marzo de 2013

Our adventure in Malaga and Granada


Well as you read in my previous post we were on this mid-term EVS evaluation. As it was close to Malaga we used the chance and went early in the morning so we can see the city. Well what can I say it is really beautiful. We could see the most important places for less than a day. But one day I will go back there and spend enough time to enjoy this city.

After the end of the training we could go for two days in Granada. This was even more amazing town I am really in love with it. And definitely I just have to spend some time there. And of course to eat very delicious free tapas. I hope that one day I will have the opportunity just to travel and enjoy all of the beautiful and historical points in Spain and the world.

If you don't know the most important place in Granada is the castle Alhambra - marvelous place made by the arabs. Well I don't want to ruin your experience there so I will share just some photos without writing too much.










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario