Páginas

miércoles, 19 de septiembre de 2012

FIesta


Hello again!
These days had happened so many things that I would like to share with you, but I don’t have enough time to sit and write them. It is kind of too tiring to communicate all the time in two different languages which are not your mother tongue. So I have to tell you about the Festival of San Cristo, the different beaches and hiking roads, etc. Let me start with the Festival.

First I have to tell you that La Laguna is not so big town and is really quiet city. When I’m walking on the streets of Sofia I’m always listening music and here no. I’m just walking and relaxing. The people walks slow and they are always smiling. It’s just a pleasure to walk through the streets of San Cristobal de La Laguna.

And for two weeks this town was changed. Every day there were concerts and other kind of festival activities. Unfortunately we couldn’t manage to go to all of them but we were on the best ones. “La Pandorga – Caballos de fuego” – parade of people from the little ones to the older ones. It was amazing to see how all the people from the city are together and making this very funny parade (see the pictures). There was something for everybody on this parade.





Next event that left me without breath were the fireworks. 40 minutes all kind of beautiful forms were in the sky. It was so beautiful and again everybody was so happy and celebrating together. While I was watching them I realized that like the fireworks my adventure here will be so bright and beautiful and as them so short. That’s why I decided that I’ll leave every minute of it on the best way and trough this blog I’ll make you part of it.







After the fireworks there was a big concert. It was on the Cristo square and there was so many people that I couldn’t belief that all of them are living in this town. The music was salsa, merengue, cumbia, etc. the music of my sole. I was literally in the heaven. I was just dancing all the time and enjoying how everyone was dancing. Do you know that it is true all the Spanish people can dance like a professional dancers. I was amazed just looking all the time around me and enjoying the spirit of the Fiesta.











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario