Páginas

miércoles, 12 de septiembre de 2012

My flat mates

Let me tell you now about the girls with who I’m living here in San Cristobal de La Laguna, Tenerife. It’s true that I know them only from one week but as we have such amazing moments together we are already kind of a family.

We are four girls from different countries and will live together next for 9 months. We are participating in the same EVS program but in two different projects. In my project called “Building Bridges” I’m working with Zsofia and our job is to help AURI for the organization of the free time of the Erasmus students in the University of La Laguna. The other project is called “Jumping for Europe” and Izabela and Marie are working in playground.

So Zsofia is from Hungary and we are almost all the time together. I don’t know how the organization managed to choose us so successfully but we are great team. It’s just amazing. We are having fun not only in our free time we have it while we are working with the great team of AURI.

Izabela is from Poland and knows Spanish very well, because she has studied Spanish philology and was on her Erasmus here. She was also an au-pair in one Spanish family all most one year and that’s way she helps to all of us when we have some difficulty with the Spanish.

Marie is the youngest one and is from Germany. She doesn’t know Spanish yet, but as with Izabela works in a playground the sweet Spanish children teach her their language and also they are trying to learn some German words. Actually I’m starting to learn German, too, but for this later.

And yes, you already know that I’m from Bulgaria. Four of us have had so much funny moments this week that I just cannot tell you for all of them in one post. But I can assure you that for this time we already make our flat home and we are real family. Even we have our own place on the table as every ordinary family. We are having at least the dinner together and trying dishes from different countries, not only ours. For example yesterday we had Mexican tortillas. We are experimenting in the kitchen and for now goes really good.

We are learning different languages and helping to Marie with the Spanish. Actually now our apartment has all over small papers with words on all of the 5 languages – Spanish, German, Polish, Hungarian and Bulgarian. With this mixing of the languages we have a lot of moments when we are laughing Rolfing on the floor.

Yes I have a lot of more things to share with you, not only for the girls, but for my friends from work, my new Erasmus friends, the paradise I’m living in, etc. but for this next time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario