Páginas

jueves, 20 de septiembre de 2012

My new friends

Hi again,

I thought that I should tell you about the amazing beaches and mountain places where we were, but now I’m feeling that I have to present you my new friends.

My new friends from my coordinating organizations - Isla CreActiva, and my hosting organization AURI - are making the atmosphere here so friendly that I still can’t feel that I’m far away from home. I’m here less than 3 weeks but I feel them so close. When we came here everything was very well prepared – nice apartment with everything necessary in it. And the working atmosphere is perfect for me friendly and professional in the same time.

Last night they brought us to a typical Canarian dinner and it was great. Everything was so delicious and the atmosphere was really nice. We tried 6 different dishes and I liked them a lot – especially these ones with meet.



The truth is that the Canarian food is not so different from the Bulgarian. The main things are potatoes and rice with beef. They have the same love of cheese as in my country but using more kinds of it.


I heard about super delicious deserts but last night I didn’t have power to eat more, so I’m looking forward to try them and learn how to prepare them.
I had a great evening and I’m so happy that I work with these great people – my new friends. I still can’t belief that I have such a good luck with the project, people and the place.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario