Páginas

lunes, 18 de febrero de 2013

Carnaval










Well what can I say it was more than amazing to be part of this, even tieredful. It is just something that you HAVE TO DO. I have no idea how exactly the local people are parting every year for week and a half almost every day. This event was pretty big and shiny but this you can see from the really small quantity of pictures that I am putting here, from the carnaval I have around 1000 photos :)
The carnaval is celebrated during february every year and finish when it starts the Easter Lent. Maybe that's why it it pretty crazy due to the costumes you can see here. Interesting fact also is that most of the men are dressed like women and the other part of them like super heros. It was really funny to see all of this costumes and communicate with all of the people in their carnaval mood - even more open and really funny, always ready for photo.
Even after I have the chance to live this carnaval here which is so big I still dream to go and see the one in Rio de Janeiro some day. I hope that I will come back again on the Canary Islands carnaval.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario