Páginas

domingo, 17 de febrero de 2013

¨Lazy day¨

Well after the carnaval finished with the last saturday evening big party I was so tired and said to the girls that I just want to relax. As the weather was so good Marie convinced me that today we should go to the beach. We joined Tanja and Brendan and went on one really beautiful beach. But the problem was that to go to this beach you have to hike around half an hour. Ok the view worth it.

Well the surprise came after this when Brendan said that we have to go on the other end of the beach, there was no sand only big rocks on which I had to walk barefoot as I wasn't with my hiking shoes and it was saver, but really hurtful.
to pass by this rocks I had to crawl almost and use more my hands as it was slippery and scary for me. The biggest challenge was when we had to climb one rock supporting on one rope. This was so horrible for me I have never done this before and it was really hard for me.
Well it was really a nice day and the beach was magnificent, but now I have stiffness in my hands and my feets heart. So this was the story about my good friends who ensured me a ¨relaxing lazy day on the beach¨.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario