Páginas

viernes, 5 de octubre de 2012

Fortuitousness

Hello,

Let me tell you how unexpected could change one very ordinary day.

Today I just have to go to the bank and to the post office before work. As I’m in the Canary Islands the administration here is working exactly like in Bulgaria – to do one thing you have to wait hour even more on a queue. So I get one new book in English, my mp3 full with Bulgarian music and started to wait to speak with the bank workers in Spanish. At the end all the waiting was vainly, because I couldn’t do for what I gone in the bank. Anyway at least I read first two chapters from this very interesting book.

After this go to work with my great colleges. The day was very ordinary. On my way back home I had to arrange place for one of our activities – Language café. So I went to this place and after couple of misunderstandings I spoke 15 minutes with the one girl in Spanish. She is the manager of this place and I explained to her about our association and our activities. She told me that have to speak with the owner and asked me about my phone number. When I told that my name is Vania she looked me back and ask from where am I. And when I told Bulgaria she started to speak in Bulgarian.

I was so shocked. She is the first Bulgarian girl that I’m meeting here out of the university. I felt so happy that I found one more friend from my country. We changed our phone numbers so soon will see each other to get to know and practice the Bulgarian which I’m missing with all this Spanish and English all the time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario