Páginas

viernes, 19 de octubre de 2012

One great week/end !!!

Hello friends,

I didn’t write you soon and not because I don’t have what to share, but because I don’t have time to write it. So really shortly:

Already last weekend was amazing – it started for me in Thursday with hiking around La Laguna and planning new projects. The same day I had the opportunity to go to the 2nd Feria for crafts from three continents. Everything was amazing there were represented Europe, Africa and Latin America. If I start with this I won’t finish soon so I’ll just tell that it was wonderful. There in one of the stands of Peru the guy started to explain me about the marvelous handmade pumpkins and after this we continued to talk around half an hour. Just like we are old friends we were talking about absolutely everything. He was so nice and made me a present. This pumpkin with drown owl on it. He wrote my name and told that it is for good luck. It was so inspiring experience.


Next day we went with AURI for hiking in Masca, it’s more than magnificent you just have to see it by yourself. There we helped voluntary to one eco organization to clean one plant which is killing the others – Rabo de gato. We finished on one beach and after having rest there we continued with a boat around Los Gigantes. I was so amazed and happy that even I didn’t take picture as I didn’t want to miss a second from this view.


In Saturday we went in Loro Parque. What can I say… There was dolphin show, orca show, sea lion show, parrot show and a lot more animals. I was literally crying from happiness. I really don’t know word in any language to express myself.

In Sunday we went on a tour around Tenerife with friends. 7 girls and a different views it was more than a party. And yes I really like the Island.

It was great that in Monday we have had a free day. We slept till 10 and for lunch we had guest for which the girls made a pancakes. It was one of the guys the girls get to know in our Maska hiking. Really nice boy from Chile who is making here his PhD. The great surprise for me was that he is a really good guitar player and singer. So we have had lunch with program. We had one more amazing day.

Next day we worked and it was even funnier because the girls from the playgrounds are helping us as there is a strike in the playground – they didn’t receive salaries for 6-7 months. Here everywhere there are strikes – in the university too. The situation is very bad economically. But our week was great.

In Tuesday I was on my first guitar class and it was great. Soon I’ll be very good. So the week passed again too fast to can feel it and tomorrow we are going to kayak around the Los Gigantes.

I know that this story don’t seems real and even I wouldn’t believe if I wasn’t the person to who is happening!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario