Páginas

sábado, 27 de octubre de 2012

My first Banitsa on Tenerife

In Sunday the day after the adventure with the canoe kayak I woke up in the afternoon and I decided to fulfill my promise to the girls and make Banitsa. This is traditional Bulgarian food may be one of the most traditional and Bulgarian one. Or at least it is one of my favorite one.

It was kind of hard to do it because here I don’t have rolling pin whit which I would make it better, but I worked with what I had. So instead of rolling pin I used bottle of beer – here there is 1 liter beer in glass bottle. But this was only half decision so for the other part to make enough thin the pastry I drawled it. This is another technology to make Banitsa but I’ve never tried it before.

Well it was pretty successful. The girls really l liked the Banitsa but not me. I’m really missing the Bulgarian white cheese and yogurt. If somebody wants to send me present for my birthday you already know what I’m dreaming for.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario