Páginas

domingo, 7 de octubre de 2012

My guitar

I already have a GUITAR!!!

You know it is my dream to learn playing a guitar, but till now I didn’t have. So when I came here in the paradise I decided that there is nothing impossible and I will make this dream come true. So I started to search for a guitar second hand. It is cheap and good for very beginners and as I can’t bring it back home it is pointless to buy a new one. I checked all of the music shops and second hand shops in the region but everything there was too expensive for me. That’s why I started to search in internet. I found one good offer but due to the business I had to wait till tomorrow to go in another part of the Island to can get this guitar.

Yesterday we had a hiking programme which finished on the beach – amazing, but I will tell you in another post. So on this activity came one of the new volunteers of AURI. We sit together in the bus going to the mountain and talking for many different things. It came out that she is our neighbor. And before we go out of the bus I said that I’m going to buy a second hand guitar because I really want to learn it. And this girl, this angel who is leaving here in the paradise, my new best friend Paula, said that she has a guitar that is not using and can lend it to me till I’m here.

Can you believe it? I couldn’t! Two days before I go to buy the guitar that I’m dreaming for she just appeared and lend me hers. I still can’t believe how lucky I am. I’m starting to think that I’m born under lucky star! If this is a dream I really don’t want to wake up!

This evening Paula gave me the guitar! I can’t express with words how happy I am. I feel I can fly. So of course I already started to learn – after one hour tuning the guitar (pour neighbors) and some training I already can play one very small part of Red Hot Chili Peppers’ song.

The greatest thing is that my sweet girls see how happy I am and stoically endure my strumming. Thank you girls – I love you so much!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario