Páginas

domingo, 4 de noviembre de 2012

My tandem day

So this morning I wake up early as I had meeting with my language tandem Saray in Santa Cruz at 10:30. Yes 8:30 in Sunday is early. So I went on the tram station but unfortunately there was 20 min till the tram which makes me late and I decided to go and catch the bus – yes 20 min more. And after waiting for transport 40 min which I could sleep I was in Santa Cruz only 7 min later.

Together with Saray went on the Sunday’s street sells in Santa Cruz. It was really funny – so many thing to talk about and explain in English and Spanish. Saray want to improve here English and I my Spanish. So couple of times we are just walking around some shops and I’m showing like a child the things and she is telling me in Spanish and me in English if she doesn’t know it. So the Sunday’s Mercado was really useful and funny with so many stuffs and of course we bought something.

When we were on the station she asked me what I’ll do in the afternoon. I said that we want to make a welcome cake for the parents of Zsofi, who are coming tomorrow. Than we decided that it’s a perfect opportunity to show me the recipe for the Three Chocolate Cake she have tell me about. So we went back and bought everything needed for the cake and Saray invited me in her home for lunch as her mom cooked typical Canarian dish today. I accepted and we went.

Saray’s parents are amazing people, so nice and warm. I also really liked her house its yellow. And here room full with butterflies, so beautiful. And the lunch was more than marvelous. It was ribs with corn and potatoes and everything with mojo souse. It was so delicious that I ate too much, now I’m having a rest before the preparation of the cake. Saray’s parents started to propose me different kind of deserts, but I was so full that I just had to decline them no matter how not polite it was. I’m feeling really guilty but they understood. This very nice people invited me to go again.

So now we are starting to make the “Tarta de tres chocolates”. I’ll share tomorrow how it was.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario