Páginas

jueves, 1 de noviembre de 2012

Halloween

Hola,

Yesterday was Halloween and I organized together with all of the AURI people great party. You know this was my first Halloween, as we are not celebrated it in Bulgaria – it is Catholic festival and not Orthodox. Yes of course lately most of the bars are doing themed party this evening, as most of the commercial festivals nowadays.

Together with my flat mates made a themed make-up with spider webs and spiders and all of us were with black clothes. It was really funny because we prepared for the party couple of days before trying different types of make-up and so on.

On our Horror night party came people with such a great costumes that I couldn’t recognize them – real zombies, vampires and all kind of undead creatures. I was amazed. I just walk around and enjoyed the view. I’m so sorry that I couldn’t take photos with all of them. Well here you can see some of the photos I did. Thank you for the great party guys.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario