Páginas

domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2012

On-arrival training

Last week we were in another town of the island - Candelaria. We were there on our on-arrival training for European volunteers. We were 27 volunteers the one who are on Tenerife and Gran Canaria. It was really great experience to get to know these people and get good friends with them.

I didn’t really expect that there are so many EVS volunteers on the two islands. Of course almost half of them were Germans, as I already told you here on the Canary Islands there are a lot. It was surprise for me that there were so many Polish people. There are also a lot of other nations such as Armenia, Russia, Greece, Slovakia, etc.

The training was really useful not only to make so many new friends, but also to have some really useful tips for my voluntary experience. I’m waiting forward to meet again all of my new friends again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario