Páginas

lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2012

Teambuilding in the mountain

This weekend we were together with the people from AURI, my hosting organization, in one cottage in the mountain in the south part of the island. The view from there was amazing we were seeing Teide from the one side and the cities and beaches and the ocean from the other. Even with the pictures you can’t imagine how beautiful is there during the day and also in the night when all of the lights of the cities are on.


We could stay there and enjoy the view together with the cat of the house – Pancho. He was really caressing and I really enjoy in the evenings when we were making fire in the fire place and staying there just watching the fire and relaxing with Pancho in my lap.
During this teambuilding we played different games by dint of which we learn how to be a real team, to work together and to think always for all of the other people from the team. We learn how to express and explain the mistakes of the other people without hearting their fillings – to be assertive.
Really funny part was that we were cooking together – this was real pleasure for me. On the second day we made bread together so I showed to others what my way of doing it is. Everybody had a really good thing making by them the bread and preparing barbeque. The really new part even for me was that we baked the bread in old oven working with woods – you have to make fire inside for enough time to warm up the stones that is made from and after this put out the fire and put the bread inside to be baked from the heat of the stones.
I enjoyed very much this experience with my team. This weekend we became even closer friends and I’m pretty sure that this will help us a lot for our future work together.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario