Páginas

sábado, 3 de noviembre de 2012

Online Party

This weekend is again 4 days. As 1st of November is Thursday and festival all of the people are skipping Friday and making bridge. Marie and Tanja went on Gran Canaria and Zsofi went to South part of Tenerife to welcome her parents who came in Friday. So Iza and me are in home alone. We spent such a great time together – just relaxing, having time for skipping with family and friends and so on.

But the greatest part was tonight. My Spanish group had a party in one of the guys for his Name day last week. We made an appointment and they call me on Skype. They switch on the camera and put the microphone on the middle of the table so I could hear all of them. It was so great just like I was, well actually I was on the party, but online. The feeling was incredible.

You know I’m here already two months and really missed this people, my friends from the Spanish course. We have been on courses three times per week three hours for two years and a half. We became so close friends that after the end of the last level of the course we continued to see each other every week. So yes I really missed them and it was astonishing that we are living in 21 century I could be on the party with them.

Now I'm waiting forward for them to come and visit me here and to go together on Teide.

Thank you for this incredible night my friends. I love you all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario