Páginas

domingo, 26 de mayo de 2013

African day

I think I missed to tell you that we made the Guinean cooking workshop this week because yesterday on 25 of May was the day of Africa and we wanted to celebrate also. One of the boys that cooked organized whole day celebration of the African day. He is president of the Association of African students in the University of La Laguna.
The day started with presentation and lecture of the African history and culture from one professor from the university, after this continued with presentations of the countries that has most students in Tenerife like Guinea Equatorial, Cabo Verde y Senegal, after this they represented their food – really delicious, and finished with music and dances from Africa.
I was so happy that I went to this Day of Africa because I learned so many new and interesting things and try the special wine from some really beautiful flour. And I am proud to know the organizer everything was really good and I am sure that this young intelligent person will become famous.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario