Páginas

lunes, 27 de mayo de 2013

The exhibition

My last week here started and it is appearing to be really full of nice experience and positive emotions, or maybe a little bit melancholic, but let’s see it.
Today we just opened an exhibition with our pictures and also pictures of the Canary Islands volunteers in other countries. The exhibition is our photos with short description of our projects and something smart that according to us describes the EVS.
Mine one is telling the trues story, something that I think I will remember always and you also have to know. One day I was staying next to the ocean with one of my friends from here. I asked her what she sees and thinks when she is watching the ocean and she answered me that everything is so, so far away. Hearing this words I recognize that filing whole Europe and staying here last 9 months I am seeing exactly the opposite - that the world actually is not so big and you can be everywhere you would like to, and this is the thought that comes to my mind when I watch the ocean.
This exhibition was inaugurated today because today starts the week of the european youth and after this it will go throughout all of the Canary Islands and Spain to promote the EVS. I really hope that it will inspire more people to get this chance and discover the world throughout the eyes of the others and for themselves.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario