Páginas

jueves, 23 de mayo de 2013

Cuisine form Guinea Equatorial

Well coming back from my Gran Canaria adventure I am already vacation or at least not working in the office, because I won’t leave my favorite activities like the Cooking workshop and Language Café nevertheless it is officially work.
This week we had workshop for the Guinea Equatorial cuisine. And it was really amazing. It was so delicious and so interesting. Our cookers were two guys from different parts of Guinea, who I met in the group Youth for diversity. I learned so many new and really interesting facts about their country, their traditions, culture and languages. In the end of the workshop we had so curious conversation about the different ways of greetings in each of the countries of the workshop’s participants. I recommend you to ask your friends from different countries because it is really interesting topic. You can’t imagine what you will discover.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario