Páginas

miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2013

The end of the cooking workshop

As everything the end of my project is also came. Yesterday I had to close officially the cooking workshop. Everybody was really disappointed that last week was the last cooking. For closing it and also popularizing it we participated in this week event “Cocinarte”. This is a forum organized by the University and whole week are elaborated different cooking shows, lectures and etc.
We participated in exposition of food in the central square in La Laguna. We were there to present the workshop, what we did and we learned, and of course some of our favorite dishes. We presented the Bulgarian Banitsa, the Austrian Apfelstrudel and the Italian Tiramisu. Just before we went there I received a phone call that TVE will come and make an interview with us. Well it was exciting to speak on live on the Spanish National Television, even on show seen on local level. After the interview and making our workshop even more popular we gave the food that we prepared and I was really pleased once again that everybody loves my Bulgarian Banitsa.
As a conclusion from my international cooking experience I can say just that almost everybody eats the same and pretends that it is their most typical and original food. Examples for these are the meatballs, the rice with milk, filled paprika, etc. But nevertheless I am highly recommending that you have to try the others cuisine because this is one of the best ways to get to know better other culture – how sweet or salty it is.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario