Páginas

lunes, 20 de mayo de 2013

Gran Canaria

Yuhuuu we visited Gran Canaria, my third island from the 7 Canary Islands. We went again with organized group by AURI the Association where is my EVS project. This time we were 18 people - compact and really friendly group. It wasn’t really funny that we had to wake up at 4 o’clock in the morning so we can catch the boat at 7, but this the way we started our adventure. Well I really can say that it worthed to see the sunrise in the ocean and the playing whales in the water. This was really amazing.
We had a bus that was waiting for us and we followed the already prepared program to visit the most important places on the island as we have only three days. The weather wasn’t in our favor but we spend the whole vacation really nice. Thank you guys for listening my “guide explications” all the time on the microphone :D
The parts that I like the most were the dunas in the South part and Roque Nublo in the mountain. The truth is that each one of the islands here is different and each one has its own charm, but definitely my heart will be always staying here on Tenerife.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario