Páginas

viernes, 24 de mayo de 2013

Youth for diversity

You kind of know me already. I am curious and want to know as many new things as I could. If it is connected with different people, culture and points of view well of course I am there. This was the case how I understand from one of my friends that exists a youth group for multiculturalism.
Actually this is one project that helps to different age groups to organize and start working about the sensibility of Tenerife’s community about the treasure multicultural diversity on the island.
Well of course I went in to the youth group and they are still in the beginning when they are planning how to organize their objectives, what kind of activities they will make and which one is their target group.
“Juventud por la diversidad” (Youth for diversity) is a group of young people from almost everywhere on the world. Their target group will be the young people on Tenerife and to sesnibilise them throughout different intercultural activities and events.
I love their ideas and the friends that I made there. I really would like to help them even from my country as I am going home in two weeks. That’s why I will help at least with this interesting Facebook page “Otros puntos de vista” and everything else that I could. Thanks guys for everything that I learned with you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario